The town of Mora de Ebro, is located to the right of the river, on the slopes of a small hill where he addressed the remains of Castle Mora . Today we can see the outer walls and two towers cropped. With a perimeter of about 350 m and irregular layout, the castle was only accessible from the west, where the Calvary, because this terrain elevation can attack the fort. At this point, however, where he addressed the two circular towers. You can enjoy the interpretative center tower rifle, a building Carline the time, space interpretation of the castle and the town during the Battle of the Ebro.
The Old Town with narrow streets steeped in history is located next to the Castle and Priory Church.
The Chapel of Santa Madrona is a separate building from the chapel of St. Jerome for a walk with ancient cypress trees, declared monumental trees.
The Chapel of St. Jerome , is Baroque. The altar is now perpendicular to the stone where the water flows, channeled sends a source.
A Square venerable Sister Philomena Ferrer we find the Convent of the Minimum and the Church of the Sacred Heart, the first temple atoning Peninsula. It was built in 1833 and opened in 1894. It is Neo-Gothic style by architect Joan Abril Tortosa.
The Calvary Chapel is located close to the castle. It is an exceptional viewpoint of the river Ebro and different populations of the Shore.
The old iron bridge was destroyed during the Civil War. In 1943 opened the bridge arches.
The old iron bridge was destroyed during the Civil War. In 1943 opened the bridge arches .
In the Plaza de Dalt is located the House Montagut Era . Building portal of carved stone and balconies between the arms of the lineage.
The Priory Church , dedicated to St. John the Baptist belongs to the Diocese of Tortosa. Its structure has gone through Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque.
At the top of a mountain, 395 meters high, is located the Hermitage of Santa Magdalena , XIII century chapel. It retains a side door to the south, near a cliff, watching the natural route between the regions of Terra Alta and Ribera. It is a small rectangular building.
The Top Plaza is located in Monument Julio Antonio , is a statue dedicated to the sculptor Julio Antonio, son of the town. Work done by sculptor Santiago Costa.